Grade 2 Overview
Operations & Algebraic Thinking
- Represent and solve problems involving addition and subtraction.
- Add and subtract within 20.
- Work with addition and subtraction equations.
Number & Operations in Base Ten
- Understand place value.
- Use place value understanding and properties of operations to add and subtract.
Measurement & Data
- Measure and estimate lengths in standard units.
- Relate addition and subtraction to length.
- Work with time and money.
- Represent and interpret data.
- Reason with shapes and their attributes.